How has the N.C. Field Ministry program affected your life, or how has it been a blessing to you?
1. Since arriving here at Nash Corr., approximately six days before Thanksgiving of 2019. The Field Minister students have showed me love, affection, and help me return back to Jesus. Larry Watson # 0427540.
2. The program has been a blessing to me and my life. I have been socializing, praying, and sharing with the guys frequently. I also see transformation in myself and the men that are involved in the seminary program. Daryl Brooks # 0477407.
3. The seminary ministry has been a total blessing to me, mentally and spiritually. The guys in the seminary really encourage me in my walk the Lord. I struggle with mental health issues, and often time I feel less than. Because of these guys, I believe my last four years in prison will be a success and not a failure. Thank you. Errick Bowe # 0571647.
4. The seminary program has helped slow the flow of drugs at this facility (Nash Corr.); and it has also encouraged us to have respect for one another. The seminary attendees do not want to be around negativity. They only want to talk about the Bible. Homosexual activities have actually left the entire unit. Nash Correctional is
the best that it has been in the last ten years. I think the seminary program is exceptional. H. Clark # 0611179.
5. The seminary has made a great difference. We meet every day at 6:00 Pm for group prayer. Throughout the day someone is always praying with somebody, and having Bible studies. The seminary has really change the outlook in this prison because it allows men to experience change and provide hope. While the seminary guys receive their degree from Southeastern, I get to share in the experience with them. Marcus Burnett # 0057721.
6. The seminary guys have been instrumental in me rededicating my life to the Lord. These men do everything in unity. The seminary students are actively concerned with my personal life and the things I struggle with. I am thankful to be around these guys who genuinely love God and are receptive to talk to people on a personal level which led to prayer. I feel a Christian aura at Nash due to the seminary program. Furthermore, I have not experienced this type of welcoming at no other prison. If not for the seminary students, my life would be a total wreck due to the things that I have recently endured. I am grateful for the seminary program. Steve Barfield # 0019082.
7. I came from close custody where violence and drugs are everywhere. Being housed in dorm 2B with the seminary students has given me purpose in life that I did not have before. I use to hate everyone around me. Since I have been around the seminary students, I have come to know God and love people. God use the seminary to change my view of life. I now see new life. I know I mean something, and have a purpose. God is using the seminary to help people. Wesley Mikeal # 0470002.
8. The seminary group make the atmosphere positive and encouraging. Faith, kindness, family, and love is what the seminary promotes; especially when I am
feeling down. It is a blessing to be around these guys because they teach me the Bible. It’s a great feeling in this dorm. Alex Price # 0330190.
9. The field ministry program helped led me to Christ, and showed me how to live life as a Christian. These men have shown me a better way to live my life. These men have also encouraged me to trust in God with all my issues instead of relying on man. In saying that, I am happy and feel great. I have become more positive since arriving to Nash. The seminary helps with that. Elijah Humes # 1482926.
10. Because of the seminary, there is more peace in our environment which bring about unity amongst the inmate population. If any questions: religious or non-religious come up, there are plenty of students who can provide answers and/or can come together to get a better understanding of the hard questions in life. James Waller # 0422793.